CPA Exam Information
The following information is intended to inform candidates about the format and administration of the computerized Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam in Texas. Because state regulations vary, candidates are encouraged to contact the state board of accountancy in the state in which they plan to practice.
- www.cpa-exam.org – Information about exam content and grading policies. Examination tutorial available.
- Sitting for the Exam in Texas
- CPA Exam Tutorial and Sample Tests
- Exam Testing Dates
- Texas Testing Locations
- TSBPA Publication on the Exam Process (PDF file)
- Test Tips for Candidates (PDF file)
- AICPA CPA Exam Aid
- CPA Exam Review Discounts for TSCPA Student Members (Membership login required)
- www.tsbpa.state.tx.us – Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
- www.prometric.com/cpa – List of test centers and policies and procedures for the exam.
- www.nasba.org – Links to the 54 state boards of accountancy.
- www.thiswaytocpa.com/exam-licensure/state-requirements – List of requirements by state.