Apply now to attend the upcoming training through AICPA’s Accounting Program for Building the Profession (APBP) – formerly the Accounting Pilot and Bridge Project. This year, AICPA, Texas Society of CPAs and the Society of Louisiana CPAs are jointly hosting the unique three-day program in Lake Charles, LA on July 24-26.
The APBP training is designed to provide high school educators with advanced accounting curriculum to challenge, engage and inspire your accounting students. Why? Recent research conducted by AICPA found the first accounting course high school students take greatly impacts their decision to pursue accounting as a major and career choice. The curriculum you receive in this training will become your go-to for increased engagement in the study of accounting, while we become your go-to resource for continued support after the training.
High school teachers who complete the three-day training will receive:
- FREE registration and a $200 stipend to offset travel expenses
- Daily lesson plans and assignments
- Pre-written exams with answer keys
- A textbook, including teacher’s notes and PowerPoint presentations
- Exclusive access to AICPA’s Start Here, Go Places. online teaching resources, refresher videos and webcasts
- Continuous support post-training
Sound like something you might be interested in? Check out the flyer below for more information and register today!
Feel free to contact me with any questions. We hope to see you there!
APBP Flyer: AICPA-APBP-Flyer-TX-LA